Type: Full Time, Part Time
Contact: Please send Resume to: Bill@pwcwireless.com or Call- 717-829-7815 for more info!
Wireless Sales position for New Boost Mobile Store (Valdosta)
Brand new location coming to Valdosta Mall
Compensation: Hourly, Commission, Plus Bonuses
Please submit your resume or forward contact info to schedule an interview, please mention this is for the Valdosta sales position. Thank you
Working in our retail stores is an experience unlike any other. You might be answering a question about a plan one minute and reprogramming a phone the next. And we promise you’ll spend plenty of time explaining to customers that our rate plans have no gimmicks, no catches, no kidding.
We set a fast pace. We expect a lot. But through it all we know that people like to have fun and work as a team. And you’ll find that the people you work with are just as committed to your success as you are.
Before you ask, don’t worry about knowing everything about wireless communications. We provide great training – through our Retail Sales Training. It combines a mixture of formal learning, on-the job coaching and teamwork training to help you develop your job skills and knowledge. So you’ll be ready for any question a customer might throw your way. So if you think you’re up for a career that is every bit as challenging as it is rewarding, check out a retail career with us.
Store: Valdosta Mall
Type: Part Time
Contact: Please, if interested, apply online at universalpro.com
||The ideal candidate for the Security Professional position is excellent with customers and has an impressive ability to communicate. This is a great opportunity to join Universal Protection Service, a dynamic high-powered security team focused on securing client properties while delivering exceptional customer service.
The successful Security Officer candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Foot patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
||Requirements for this position include the following:
• At least 18 years of age
• Able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
• Able to provide evidence of a criminal & drug free record
• Have reliable transportation to work assignment
• Able to be contacted by home phone, cell phone, or pager
• Be willing to submit to a drug test for illegal drugs
• Have a High school diploma or GED
• All positions require night, shift, and weekend work
||Southeast – Universal Protection Service